La Matassina Tuscany
- Choice of the “Non-Refundable” rate: Cheapest choice, which requires full payment of the reservation. Subsequently, an email will be sent with the payment link, which must be paid within a maximum of 5 days of receipt. If it is not paid, the reservation risks being canceled from our systems.
- Choice of the “Standard” rate: More flexible choice, which requires the payment of 30% of the total booking. The deposit may be refunded in the event of cancellation within 10 days from the check-in date, a period beyond which, if the reservation is cancelled, we will retain the deposit as a penitential function.
- Also in this case an email will be sent, with the payment link for the deposit, to be paid within 5 days from the booking date.
- Cancellation: Allowed for “Standard” booking within 10 days from the check-in date.
- Not permitted for the “Non-Refundable” booking method, nor for the ongoing stay, in the event of date changes, unless agreed or emergencies.
- We suggest that, in the event of any problem, from flight cancellation or modification, or personal or health emergency, which causes the reservation to be canceled or modified; to let us know, requesting the invoice from the staff.
- It will thus be possible to request any reimbursements from your insurance, both personal and travel.
- The payment link is offered by MPS’s Nexi service, a secure service that operates as an e-Commerce site. Payment can be made either with credit cards, prepaid cards or even digital cards. We recommend checking the Spam of your email folder if the link is not delivered.
- If requested to simplify, it is also possible to receive the data to make the bank transfer.
Tourist tourist tax
In force for the period 1 April to 31 October
- Cost of €1.00 per day per person, starting from the 14th year of age, for the first 5 days.
The remaining days are free.
The following are exempt from paying the tourist tax:
- Employees o Workers passing through or working in the area.
- Family members of individuals hospitalized in hospital facilities who need to ensure the necessary assistance.
- Minors up to 14 years of age, non-self-sufficient disabled people + companion, school groups on educational trips + companion.
- Bus drivers staying for service purposes.
- Guides and tour leaders.
- Those registered for tourist/sports events, sponsored by the municipality of Castellina Marittima, including the organizers and assistants of the same.
- Those who stay and provide services in accommodation facilities following measures adopted by public authorities to deal with emergency situations.
All exemptions must be verified by the staff, requesting the appropriate certification.
- La Matassina Tuscany is a B&B that offers bed and breakfast service prepared and served by our staff.
- During your stay you can use the kitchen, left available to guests or who will be able to prepare any dish, after making purchases at the nearby supermarkets. The kitchen is accessible during free hours. The use of only the equipment dedicated to each room, which will be found in the pantry doors in the kitchen, is permitted. Once the kitchen and the equipment have been used, it is necessary to clean both the common areas and the dedicated equipment. In good weather it is also possible to use the outdoor BBQ and the other common areas outside.
- Check-in: The check-in time goes from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm, if the customer needs it, it is possible to be more flexible on these times, subject to advance communication.
- Check-out: Check-out is 10.30 am no later than.
- Breakfast: La Matassina offers a breakfast service with menu choice.
- It will be possible to choose up to 4 breakfast variations, including sweet, continental and vegetarian. You can decide on the drinks at the time of service, they will be prepared expressly by the staff.
- Please communicate allergies, intolerances or special requests in advance.
- We are organized for Gluten-Free or Lactose-Free requests with the possibility of rice, almond or oat milk.
- We always suggest that, where there are specific needs, you bring with you one or more foods for your meals (e.g. milk, drinks or dedicated foods).
- We will not assume responsibility in case of illness due to undeclared allergies or intolerances..
- We do not provide breakfast room service.
- Any requests for specific drinks or foods will be charged as an extra cost.
- Breakfast hours are from 8.00 to 9.30 (end of breakfast service).
- Included in the price is 1 type of breakfast choice per person. More than 1 type of breakfast per person will be considered extra.
- The swimming pool: External and with unheated salt water, it is accessible approximately from the months of April\May to October from 8:00 to 20:00 (to find out if it is accessible in the periods outside the summer season we recommend contacting us).
- Deluxe Rooms: Type of double room on the ground floor with direct access to the garden. Large size, suitable to accommodate up to 3 people and possibility of adding a cot.
- Double Room: Type of room on the first floor overlooking the hills and the pool area. Double room to which it is not possible to add beds, but it is possible to add a cot.
- Comfort Room: Type of double room on the first floor overlooking the surrounding hills. Possibility of adding a single bed or a cot.
- Family Room: Panoramic room type on the first floor. Suitable for families of 4 people, composed of a double bed and 2 single beds placed on a mezzanine inside the room.
- All rooms are composed of: Bathroom, hot/cold air conditioning, cleaning service, linen service, satellite TV, courtesy kit and swimming pool amenities.
- Please communicate correctly and in advance the exact number of all occupants. It will not be possible to smoke or eat meals in the room..
- Cleaning: Room tidying operations are carried out daily, while every 3 days (period changeable according to guest’s request or stay) both the bed linen and bath towels will be replaced. Upon request, it is possible to change linen even daily at an extra service cost.
- Request to comply with the notices present in the structure and in the common areas.
- Pets not allowed.
- No smoking inside the facility.
- Respectful use of the linen in the room *
- Prohibition for guests to invite people from outside the structure.
- Ban on the use of glass bottles and glasses in the pool area.
- Ban on consuming meals in the room.
* In case of negligence or damage to the bed linen and towels in the room, the cost of replacement will be applied. The amounts are shown below in the extra services section.
Services included in the price
- Overnight stay, breakfast, cleaning service, bed and bathroom linen service, courtesy kit, use of kitchen, use of kitchen equipment, use of common areas, use of swimming pool (subject to closing out of season), air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, wi- fi, on-site parking, washing machine, iron, post-wash clothes drying area, bike-box and self-service bicycle wash.
Daily linen replacement:
- Bed linen each €15.00
- Bathroom line each. one: Shower towel €10.00 – Face towel €8.00 – Bid towel €6.00
- Pillowcases each. one €5.00
- Extra daily cleaning €30.00
- Extra breakfast each. one €15.00
- Electric car charging service – Based on the cost of energy for the period.
- Bicycle rental service – Entrusted to an external collaborator.
- Bike tour service – Entrusted to an external collaborator.
- Car or mini bus rental service – Entrusted to an external collaborator.
- Car rental service with driver – Entrusted to an external collaborator
- Boat tour service – Entrusted to an external collaborator.
- Yoga service at home or outside the structure – Entrusted to an external collaborator.
- Massage service at home or outside the facility – Entrusted to an external collaborator.